Communications Officer helps coordinate communication with the PTO, as well as with the other District 102 PTC/PTO's.
- Maintain the Barnsdale PTO Website
- Create and maintain the various email lists
- Maintain the privacy of all personal information contained in the Directory Database and email lists
- Ensure adherence to the PTO and School's communications procedures
- Put together and mail the weekly PTO email every Friday
- Monitor the PTO email box; either reply to the emails or forward them to the appropriate committee chair
- Maintain the electronic files of the PTO
- Attend PTO Exec Board and General Meetings
- Attend District Roundtable meetings to gather information and discuss communications issues affecting all the PTC / PTOs (1X every 6 weeks or so - 5 meetings per school year).